Care of our co-blue lady, AU, we decided to make January a bit different. Since sketches or maps are so popular nowadays why fight nature we say, so here's our FIRST SA SKETCH!
And to make things more exciting, we have a challenge for both MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS alike. The most innovative and creative sketch is the winner, so turn it upside down, use the elements the way you want it to as long as the essence of the sketch is there. We will be choosing TWO (2) WINNERS, 1 (One) winner using the SA January Kit and 1 (One) winner using any scrapbook supply your heart desires.
- Use AU's sketch the way YOU see it. Turn it around, upside down, just make it your own without losing the flavor of the sketch. You DON'T have to copy the embellies exactly the way you see it on the sketch, just use your imagination (and supplies!) and fly! Sizes are either 12x12 or 8 1/2 x 11 ONLY
- Please email your entries with the PROPER Subject Heading, email all entries to email@example.com.
- For layouts using the SA JANUARY Kit, email with subject heading: SUPERNOVA SKETCH CHALLENGE --- NOTE: use materials/supplies included in the January Supernova kit ONLY with the exception of ink, paint, embossing powder (if you're stamping, using ONLY the stamp that came with the kit) and pens and other coloring agents (crayons, watercolor, etc.)
- For layouts using OTHER scrapbook supplies, emaiil with subject heading: JANUARY SKETCH CHALLENGE
- So everyone has a chance, you can join only ONE of either categories.
- Deadline: February 18, 2008, 11:59 PM local time
- Download the sketch HERE
- Most of all, have fun! we know we will :-)